Exclusive Carp Fishing Lakes with Accommodation & Jaccuzi.
La Petite Coquais is an exclusive carp fishing venue, with guests having use of the well stocked 3 acre lake, Cottage accommodation and jaccuzi .
Facilities & Information
The lake at La Petite Coquais is approximately 3 acres in size, has 7 pegs and is suited to a maximum of 4 anglers per week. The lakebed is predominately a slate or silt substrate with depths ranging from 4–11ft.
The lake stock now contains a good head of 100 plus carp, with commons and mirrors to 40lb ,Grass Carp to 45lb, Sturgeon to 20lb+, Crusian carp and Tench. Predator fish include Pike, Zander, Perch and Catfish to 40lbs.
The superb well equipped kitchen wants for nothing, with a large range oven with 5 rings and wok burner, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and 2 coffee machines. Dolce Gusto and Krupps Barista style machines for real coffee lovers, with steamers, grills and toasters all to hand.
Our cottage is tastefully decorated and furnished to a very high standard with large screen satellite TV, Netflix, DVD player, Xbox One S and free fast WiFi along with metered oil powered full central heating for winter guests payable on departure.
A light airy dining area with large french windows leads onto an enclosed private garden which is a real sun trap, with an above ground pool,Lazy Spa, covered outdoor bbq cooking area. This leads to a canopy covered large patio seating area for al fresco dining with a Gas Fire Pit and sun loungers on the lawn area and at the bottom of the garden is a boules/petanque pitch on which to settle old family scores over a glass of bubbly,Table tennis and Dart Board.
Large and airy lounge with vaulted ceiling, tastefully decorated, making it feel spacious and comfortable with soft lighting and large screen English satellite tv and dvd player, with comfortable leather seating and radiators for comfort.
There is a large selection of books available to read in our library as well as numerous card and boardgames to play in the evenings.
Three en suite bedrooms comprising:
- Spacious master bedroom with door leading on to garden terrace and a king size double bed with matching tasteful furniture, decor and mirror, leading through to private en suite facilities.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both with 2 single beds, again with matching furniture and decor and both with separate en suite facilities with radiators for comfort and field views.
- Modern bathroom suites with Italian glass handbasins with double showers and massage jet facilities with large mirrors and good lighting. Towel rails and radiators for comfort.
Private, secluded, sunken garden area a real suntrap with a large patio and built-in covered bbq area with large table and seats with sunloungers and lawn area and Bubble/Spa. Also laundry room with washing and drying facilities and rotary dryer. Iron, ironing board and hairdryer are also in the Gite.
To the rear of the garden is a boules/petanque pitch to settle old family scores while enjoying a glass of bubbly.
Small above ground swimming pool available on request for children free of charge, please request on booking.
A bouncy castle is available to hire daily for children and adults, please ask when booking, fee payable locally in Euros.
The garden bubble Spa/jaccuzi is available during high season only. Towels are provided free of charge.
A food package is available from €160 per week. The food is served at a time of your choice in the Gite Garden or dining room. Please inform us in advance of any dietary requirements and or allergies for individuals specific needs.
Full English Breakfast Menu – 2 Eggs, 2 Sausage, 2 Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Beans, Fried Bread, Toast ,Orange Juice ,Tea or Coffee
3 Course Evening Meal Menu
Starter – Soup of the day with bread.
Main – Lasagne with Garlic Bread, Sunday Roast, Sausage and mash, Curry , Beef or Chicken, Spaghetti Bolognese, Fish and Chips, Chicken or Steak and Mushroom Pie. Wine, Beer or Soft Drink.
Desery – Desert of the day.
Bait & Tackle
We stock Boilies, pellet, and particle, all of which will be prepared and ready for your arrival. Bait is to be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Pellet 25kg 9mm or 15mm €45
- Maize & Hemp mix €12
- Boilies 1kg €10
- Landing nets, cradles ,unhooking mats, scales , weighing tripods and chairs are provided and available to guests free of charge.
- Rod reel combo is €50 to hire per week with a deposit of €50
- Bait Boat is €60 to hire per week with a deposit of €200
Map & Directions
Here are the directions to La Petite Coquais from Saint Malo. The drive takes approximately 1 hours 45 minutes from Saint Malo, 2 hours 30 minutes from Caen or 5 hours 30 minutes from Calais.
- Minimum 15lb mainline (No braided mainline)
- Minimum 15lb hooklinks
- Barbless or Micro barbed hooks only
- No fixed leads (drop off system only)
- Baited rods not to be left unattended
- No sacking or retaining fish
- Landing nets, cradles ,unhooking mats, scales , weighing tripods provided by the venue must be used. If you wish to use your own equipment this must be dipped in the bio dip prior to use
- Carp care clinic/antiseptic must be used to treat hook holds
- Fish not to be lifted above knee height during photos (do not stand)
- No fires or BBQ’s at the lakeside (BBQ is provided at the Gite garden)
- No Swimming in the lake
- Please use the bins provided, do not litter.
- At all times children are not to be left unattended by the lakeside
- Maximum 3 rods per angler
- Bait boats allowed
- Rowing boats are for the use of the lake owners only.
Booking & Prices
Bookings are from 16:00 Saturday to Saturday.
A €200 breakages deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival. This will be returned to you upon departure upon completion of a satisfactory inspection of the property and grounds.
Prices are from £1,345 per week lake exclusive.
To check availability or for booking information complete the form below: