Drive and Survive Carp Fishing in Northern France.
Lake 3 has 3 swims, is located roughly 2.5 hours drive from the port of Calais and has approx 50 Carp to 50lb.
The lake is 4 acres in size with lots of features such as a shallow plateaux to deep pockets of silt. The Carp are hard fighting and range from 20lb to 50lb in weight with several bigger fish seen by anglers. The lake is beautiful, surrounded by wild forest and is close to the facilities.
Facilities & Information
We have everything taken care of so you can relax and enjoy your fishing. The is a high quality timber toilet and shower block which provides washing facilities. The shower block gives the outdoor feel whilst giving the upmost privacy. Completely solar powered, self sufficient and clean well kept facilities.
Map & Directions
Here are the directions to Lake 3 from Calais.
- Bookings Start 12pm Saturday until Saturday 10am
- All nets must be dipped on arrival using the dipping tanks provided on site.
3 rod limit per Angler.
- No particles to be used unless purchased from Lac Soupir directly.
- Pellets are allowed in small proportions.
- Micro-barbed or barbed hooks only.
- No fires are permitted on the grounds.
- Alcohol is permitted on the lakes, however, anybody deemed intoxicated will not be allowed to fish until the
following morning. Boats are not allowed to be used if alcohol is being consumed.
- All rubbish to be picked up and disposed of by Anglers.
- No sacking of fish – this is only permitted temporarily so Anglers can request help from a fellow angler for a
- Please only use recovery slings provided by Lac Soupir for weighing fish.
- Please use cradles provided on site.
- Braided mainline is permitted on Noah’s Lake (Lake 1) only.
15lb minimum breaking strain mainline to be used.
- Strictly no nuts to be used.
- Boats are provided for snagged fish. Do not pull for a break and please do not enter a boat without wearing a
life jacket, provided by Lac Soupir. (Boats provided on each lake).
- Bait Boats are permitted.
- Minimum landing net size of 42 inches.
- All Anglers must have and use antiseptic on wounds upon capture for all fish.
- Leads – no fixed leads. Lead clips and drop-off systems are permitted. Only drop off leads to be used on Noah’s
Lake (Lake 1).
- Please leave swims clean and tidy – no bottle tops/cigarette butts etc to be left behind.
- Do not leave rods unattended at any time.
- The owner shall have no liability for personal injury, illness or death. No liability is accepted by the owner in
respect of damage to or loss of personal property of anglers. The client is responsible for insuring his own
contents and personal effects kept at the complex.
- These rules are in place for the safety of both the fish and the anglers. Please do abide and respect
our terms so that we can all continue to enjoy catching these beautiful carp in natural surroundings!
Rules may be subject to change. Please check you fully understand the rules prior to fishing.
Booking & Prices
Prices start from £350 per person per week.
Lake exclusive is from £950 per week.
To check availability or for booking information complete the form below: