Suitable for almost any bait and presentation the Fang X nails the toughest carp whether using particles pop-ups snowman rigs even zigs and maggots. Fished on stiff or supple links long or short coated or stripped the hooking mechanics of the Fang X guarantee rock solid hook holds every time.
Renowned for their strength when the pressure is on thanks to the trademark Nash extra strength Japanese steel and their reliability converting takes to carp on the bank the Fang X has a razor sharp extended point for deeper hook holds preventing losses under pressure.
Progressively curved with a 20 degree downturned eye the Fang X turns quickly when tied up with knotless knots whipping knots and shrink tube kickers its shape giving it exceptional anti-eject properties.
Finished with a frictionless non-glare coating for effortless penetration the points are regarded by many experienced carpers as the sharpest available straight from the packet with a long lasting finish to retain ultimate rig efficiency carp after carp.
- Versatile pattern for all presentations
- No additional sharpening required
- Long lasting needle sharp point
- High strength Japanese steel
- Proven 20% stronger than hooks of a similar wire gauge
- 20 degree down turned eye for fast turning
- Sizes 2-10
- Additional odd sizes for optimum rig efficiency
- Ten hooks per packet